Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Post-Halloween Pictures

This afternoon Mackenzie and I went outside to take some pictures in her Watermelon costume because I didn't get many good ones from last night.  I had planned on doing them yesterday afternoon but we got to have a little playdate instead (nothing like going to get the mail and ending up at the neighbor's house for the next hour).

I didn't get any great ones today either but at least it was sunny!









Trying to get Mackenzie to look at the camera is SO hard!  And, in 95% of the pictures, she has that tootsie roll in her mouth (that was a GENIUS idea...).  I took 136 pictures and these were the best I got...most were of the back of her head or with a mouthful of candy.  Thank goodness my camera has two memory card slots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment