Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Saturday was Waylon's birthday! My mom was here and Waylon wanted to go golfing so he did that while my mom and I shopped.
Then, we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner Saturday night.


Waylon had some type of crab and shrimp pot. It all comes in one big pot...shrimp, crab, potatoes, sausage, and corn on the cob.

I had my absolute favorite...coconut shrimp. Ever since we went to a "fancy" place at the beach, I've been a little cautious about the sauce. Red Lobster serves it with a white coconut/pina colada type sauce which is the best. Most places serve it with a marmalade type sauce which is good too. However, "fancy" places serve it with some weird sauce that I don't care for. Joe's had the marmalade kind. It was pretty good. :-)


And we got my mom to buy my brother an awesome shirt...that was totally inappropriate.


Instead of a cake, I made Waylon some banana pudding.


It was fab...if I do say so myself!

Happy Birthday Waylon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment