
Max HATES my new camera flash. :-( But he makes funny pictures, that's for sure!
Max is being very protective of me, which is quite comical. If Gizmo wants some loving, Max is sure to nudge him out of the way so my hand lands on him instead.
Gizmo was sad when his mommy dropped him off this morning so I pointed to the loveseat and told him to get up there. Before he could get up there, Mr. "this is MY house and MY mama" jumped up there and looked at him like "hmmph. MY couch." Maxwell has an attitude!
In other Max news, he lost 7 POUNDS!! He's down to just 83 pounds and is so skinny now! We're so excited and proud of him! He weighed 90 lbs. in July so that is a big difference in just 5 months! I'm sure he hates his "weight management" food but I bet he feels better!
I didn't know Maximus was on a diet? Way to go! Too bad we aren't there to watch him so he can trick us into giving him extra food and treats. Give him a hug for us!
ReplyDeleteGizmo is pretty cute too.