Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
My name is Mackenzie Blake and I have been such a good girl this year!  I may only be 4 months old, but you wouldn't believe how good I am!  I sleep all night for my momma and daddy and I only cry if I am tired or hungry.  Most of the time I am very happy. 

I went to see you when you were visiting Daddy's work.  I didn't smile for the camera but neither did you!  Mommy says next year we might both do better.  And please bring Rudolf next year too.  I missed him this year. 

This year I am asking for a highchair and an exersaucer.  I get to try cereal next week and then a month later, I get to eat veggies.  I have a feeling this will be messy so I need something to sit in.  I am getting a little bored with my toys so an exersaucer will be fun to play in.  Thank you Santa! 

Love, Mackenzie

P.S. Momma wants a new Kate Spade bag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment