The past few weeks have been very busy in the Walburn household. First of all, my little angel is one busy girl. There is NO sitting still anymore. She is on. the. go. In the event that she is sitting on one's lap, she is constantly reaching to grab something. Anything. I was sick for a week and Waylon was out of town and all I wanted was for her to sit with me so I could relax for a minute. Nope. Not possible.
My friend Sara's nanny left this week to go to Brazil for a month so I am watching her boys, Max and Sam, after school. It's just a couple of hours and they are really good. They just do their homework and then play Playstation or whatever.
My mom left this morning after spending a week with us. We had a great time shopping and playing with Mackenzie. I think I only gave Mackenzie one or two bottles all week...I kind of missed it, but I know my mom wanted to do all the things she doesn't get to do very often. Waylon was out of town for three days but Thursday night we got to go out while mom stayed with Mackenzie. We went to the movies and to dinner.
So I'm sure if you're reading this, you've been waiting for some pictures! I'll be posting some more soon but I'll leave you with one of my favorites. Waylon was leaving for a few days and I took this of them right before he left.
No comments:
Post a Comment