My princess you are seven months old! You are learning so much and growing every day. I can't believe how big you are now! You have your mommy and daddy's hearts in your palm. We love you sweet baby.
Seven Months 2.28.11
Here's what you were up to this month:
- You have tried all veggies and fruit. You like carrots now, as well as sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, applesauce, and pears. You don't like green beans or peas, but I can get you to eat them. You will not eat peaches. You like your rice cereal the best.
- We stopped giving you applesauce because it gives you a rash.
- You are still eating 6 ounces of formula every four hours each day.
- We have given you a sippy cup a few times but you just bite it and don't really understand what to do with it.
- You still sleep great. Your bedtime is now 8pm and you sleep until 7:30 or 8am. I still change your diaper before I go to bed but you've made it through the night without a diaper change a few times.
- My favorite time is when I get you up in the middle of the night. I have been known to wake you up just to cuddle a few times. You don't sit still long enough to cuddle when you are awake, so that is the only time you are snuggly.
- You take two naps each day. One at 10am and one around 2pm, depending on how long you slept during the first nap. Naps vary from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours.
- You are sitting on your own like a pro.
- You know how to clap and I think it's the cutest thing in the world because it makes you SO happy.
- You have not crawled yet, but you rock back and forth. I know you will be crawling soon.
- You push yourself up to standing when you are sitting on our laps. You want to stand all the time.
- You very rarely cry. You only cry if you are very tired or if you are very hungry. You cried for the very first time in public the weekend before you turned 7 months. We were shopping and it was time for your bottle. Daddy took you to the car to feed you while mommy paid.
- When you wake up in your crib, you do not cry at all. Sometimes you babble, but most of the time you just play with your pacifier or the crib rails or practice crawling. I usually hear little noises and look at the monitor and you are wide awake waiting for us to come get you.
- You love to splash in the bathtub.
- You are still wearing 6 month clothes but I think you are about to move up to 9 months.
- You produced your first tear!
First time with a sippy cup.
Determined to get something.
Clapping
Love this face
First Tear (Mommy took pictures, Daddy ran over and wiped it away...)
We love you big girl,
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment