Layne, my grandma, me, and my grandpa in Fort Smith last spring.
Layne is my mom's youngest brother and he is only 15 years older than me. He has been SO KIND to drive my grandparents down to see us twice in the past year and a half. Once just for a visit and the second time for our wedding.
Anyway, Layne and Paula have been together for a long time (as in, Kelly-and-Waylon long time...) and I'm so happy their getting married. Personally, I am excited about getting to attend a family wedding as a GUEST and getting to chat with my family I don't get to see very often. The wedding is in the Detroit area so we'll be taking another road trip in a few weeks and getting to see another new city.
On another note, we are back from Canada and I'll be posting pictures and video of Waylon sky-diving soon... :-) We had an amazing time!!
Waylon went sky diving?!? I can't wait to hear about this!!
ReplyDelete