Technically, this picture was taken prior to 15 weeks but only because Waylon's out of town so he had to take it before he left! Next week he's gone all week so I'll have to improvise!
Max trying to figure out what is making my belly so big...or thinking he should "shake"...he's not sure!
I haven't really had any crazy cravings yet but Sunday night we went to Champps because they have the best burgers AND they have waffle fries and honey mustard that puts Chick-Fil-A to shame (truth hurts!). The last time we went, Waylon and I both had burgers...which come with pickles. I ate all of mine and put all of Waylon's in my to-go box! For some reason they were SO good! This time, Waylon got chicken so I knew he wouldn't get any pickles, so I asked for extra. I got a whole BOWL of pickles!! And I ate them all! They were SO yummy!!
Today I went to Target and when I got home, I realized I must have been craving artificial strawberry flavoring...
Seriously, strawberry marshmallows??? What was I thinking?? They're not bad though...
Pickles and strawberry stuff! Wish I was there visiting with you! You look precious!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Mom