Friday we decided to take Mackenzie out shopping for the first time (other than Target...). Well, we had to go to Target first to get diapers, but then we went to Polaris. By the time we got there, it was time for her to eat so we went to the food court and she proceeded to eat the slowest bottle ever! I think it took us an hour! We went into Von Maur and oh. my. gosh. They have the cutest baby stuff!! We probably spent another hour in there. Mackenzie got a dress to wear for her 3 month photos (more on that later!) and a Christmas outfit that I can't wait for her to wear!
My mom was kind enough to babysit for us Saturday night and Waylon surprised me by taking me to The Melting Pot. It was so much fun! Dinner lasted over 2 hours and as soon as we left, I was ready to go back!
We only have two pictures and they are both horrible! I didn't take my camera and the flash on Waylon's camera on his phone is SO BRIGHT...it was a little embarrassing because it was dark in the restaurant!
Sunday, my mom and I left Mackenzie with Waylon and we did some shopping. We were getting ready to go to North Carolina and I didn't have any clothes! I believe the shopping days of Mom and I leaving at noon and getting home at 10pm are long gone! Either Mackenzie will be with us or someone will be watching her and we just can't do that anymore. That makes me a little sad!
Dinner time...(ignore the Similac T-shirt on the back of the chair...haha!)
Checking out Grandma...
Mom played a lot of Patty-Cake and Mackenzie LOVES it! She smiles and laughs and thinks it's the best thing ever!
Getting a back stretch...
Worn out...!
Thanks mom for coming! And thank you for babysitting! We miss you but we will see you soon! LOVE YOU!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment