Confession...I have never drank a cup of coffee. I have tasted it, like, twice. I hate it. There is nothing about coffee that is even remotely attractive to me. I don't care if it's coffee, cappuccino, latte, espresso, whatever. I won't drink it. Therefore, my next confession is that I've only ordered something at Starbucks once. Hot chocolate, of course. And I much prefer hot chocolate from a gas station. Just saying. Third confession...I'm now obsessed with Starbucks! :-( A few months ago we were at Target and Waylon got a drink and told me to try it. Of course, I don't try new things, but he finally convinced me. Oh my. I can't go to Target or anywhere near a Starbucks without getting a Carmel Apple Spice. It's like drinking apple pie.
I try to limit myself to one per week because the last thing I need to add to my caloric intake is a 400 calorie drink! So today I had to go to the bank and with all the snow and such, I splurged and got a venti. Having a Starbucks two minutes from our house (and Target...) is not always a good thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment