Mackenzie had her first babysitter today!! A few weeks ago, my friend Sara told me that she wanted to come play with Mackenzie so Waylon and I could go out. I don't really want to have to ask anyone to watch her. I would rather save it for when we really need someone. So I told her that whenever she was free (she's super busy!) to just let me know. She texted me later that night and said she was free on the 22nd. Waylon and I went to eat and to hang out at Barnes and Noble (I know, we are so exciting!).
I think I did pretty good. I only texted once after her cereal time. Mackenzie did good also (at least that's what Sara told me.......). She fell asleep drinking her bottle and when Sara put her down, she woke up and cried. :-( It took her a few minutes but she finally went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment