Day 38 (2/7/11) - Mackenzie still likes her swing.
Day 39 (2/8/11) - Max made a nice bed on the blanket in the hall waiting to be washed.
Day 40 (2/9/11) - Tired Mackenzie waiting for cereal before bed!
Day 41 (2/10/11) - For Derek, Debbie, and Dennis. :-)
Day 42 (2/11/11) - Cereal face. (Waylon asked me how this is even possible. Well, when she grabs the spoon and then rubs her eyes and head because she's tired, cereal just ends up everywhere. And some days I just don't fight her and she gets a bath immediately following.)
Day 43 (2/12/11) - We were getting ready to go shopping Saturday and Waylon was getting ready and I thought I'd feed Mackenzie "real quick" before we left. Well, she HATES sweet peas and spits them out. So, low and behold, she got a bath before we left too. :-) (I promise, not every time we eat looks like this. I just don't take pictures when she's clean. Maybe I should start so I remember the days she's a good eater!)
No comments:
Post a Comment