Day 45 (2/14/11): Happy Valentine's Day...No smiles for the camera today!!
Day 46 (2/15/11): Happy Girl
Day 46 (2/15/11): Happy Girl
Day 47 (2/16/11): Playing with her babydoll! :-) I LOVE this!!
Day 48 (2/17/11): Mac and Max. Both of their faces crack me up. And please ignore Mackenzie's outfit...she had a rash on her back so I had lotion on it but I didn't want her legs to get cold so she's wearing her Baby Legs with her diaper. I was just trying the headband on and left it. :-)
Day 49 (2/18/11): Mackenzie's favorite toy
Day 50 (2/19/11): Chewing on her binky strap. She likes to grab things out of the basket when she's getting her diaper changed. Usually she finds bows or lotion bottles.
Day 51 (2/20/11): What was I thinking?? When Waylon was gone for a week, I bought some magazines and loaded a new book on my Kindle. You know, so I wouldn't be bored while he was gone. This was two days after he got home. Not one word was read.
Day 52 (2/21/11): Mackenzie loves my houseshoes. If they are on my feet, she will practically dive off my lap to get them.
Day 53 (2/22/11): So, Waylon wanted a sandwich as an "appetizer" before dinner because he was "starving." (Yes, I know this is not normal!) He was holding Mackenzie when I handed it to him. She got to it first...and took a big handful out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment