We can't believe we only have 5 weeks left (if that!)!
And because I can't resist a cute picture of Max (he ran through with his toy in the middle of our photo session)!
Our ultrasound is next week and I can't wait to see her again!
We have a lot to do in the next couple of weeks but we do have some fun stuff planned. Sunday we are going to a Clippers game (Columbus' minor league baseball team)...in which we will be sitting in an AC box. We also have a fundraising brunch to go to Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll be up for both, so Waylon might go alone to that. One night next week we are babysitting our friends' little girl who is two and a half while they go to a Michael Buble' concert. She's a really good girl so it shouldn't be a problem. And she loves Mr. Waylon! :-)
I'll post later about mom and dad's visit. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment