Wednesday, January 13, 2010

12 Weeks

Yesterday we hit the 12 week mark! Yay! Here's my 12 week photo:


Again, no make-up...do you see a trend here? (and on a side note, there is a shadow behind my booty and legs...just sayin!) I'm still feeling good but I have been getting a little light-headed and dizzy at times. Mostly it's when I wake up in the mornings.

We started cleaning out the office this weekend so we can change it into the nursery (well, I cleaned...Waylon downloaded music online). We still have a lot of work to do. We need to buy a new desk that can house all our office stuff so we have a one-stop shop instead of stuff everywhere. I found one at Pottery Barn but I'm not sure if they have it in-store and I don't want to order it without actually seeing it.

In other baby news, here are some of the things that Waylon got me for Christmas:


And he got me this picture frame specifically for the Ultrasound:

(yes, I know the picture is crooked)

And now we have matching burp-cloths:



Out-takes from our "photoshoot":
This is what we go through to give you weekly pictures...and we're only on the second week!!

Max sat on my feet...


And begged for some love...


And after we took pictures, I ate dinner (a pot-pie...I haven't had one of those in YEARS and decided at the grocery store that I needed to have one!) and Waylon thought he'd take another picture of my belly. Isn't he sweet?!


No comments:

Post a Comment