Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow, Snow, go away!

Waylon this morning:


Waylon tonight:







(and I thought he was going to pose for me in the next picture but instead he yelled "Will you PLEASE STOP taking pictures???" haha, I guess I embarrassed my manly husband!)


This morning Waylon saw the snow that had piled up since Tuesday (he was in Chicago Wednesday and Thursday) and decided he did not need to be shoveling every day. He needs his back, he says.

So we called Lowes to see if they even had any snowblowers and they did so we put one on hold and went and got it. It was probably a little more costly than what we thought, but hopefully it will be well worth it. Either that or....it won't snow again until next year with our luck! We figure we can sell it if we move or take it with us, depending where we go!

**in the first few pictures, do you see the mailbox?? I went to get the mail and I couldn't even reach the mailbox with that big snow pile under it! I had to stomp my foot in the middle of it all just to keep my balance (and the snow went up past my knee!).

No comments:

Post a Comment