Tuesday, January 19, 2010

13 weeks

I made it to Fort Smith finally Sunday night. More on that later...right now I'm putting up my 13 week pictures...



Sophie and I...I think she makes my belly look bigger!



My mom had to take my pictures this week because Waylon's not here to do his Daddy duty. I finally got some maternity clothes, including some jeans. The pair I'm wearing today are actually too big, but at the rate I'm growing, I'm sure they'll fit in no time! The other pair are from The Gap, and I LOVE them! Waylon made me buy them...I didn't want to because they were a little more expensive than the other ones. Our Gap and Old Navy carry maternity in store, so that is quite nice. I actually got a dress at Old Navy for $1.98. It wasn't that cute, but for 2 bucks, I can wear it this summer around the house when I'm huge and hot! :-)

And in case you're wondering where I am in these pictures...I'm in my parents' bathroom. It's the only wall I could find that didn't have windows or decor on the walls or furniture in the way! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment