Oh that's cute, I just realized I'm wearing the same shirt as last week. Oh well! :-(
I'm starting to get more tired throughout the day. I'm not sure if it's because I'm almost to the third trimester or if it's because I'm not sleeping well. Either way, I'm tired! I took a couple of weeks off from walking since my body was sore but I started again today. I'm hoping it helps me sleep better.
A lady asked me today if I was close to my due date...um, no. I still have three months! haha.
At dinner last night, there was a pregnant lady at the next table and we were about the same size if I wasn't a little bigger. The server asked her how long she had left...9 days. I thought, "surely she said weeks..." No, nine days.
I'm going to be huge by the time she gets here!!!
On a cuter note...here's Max helping Waylon in the flower bed this weekend:
His chain was stuck behind that bush and he was knocking over Waylon's flowers...lol.
And one of Waylon working hard:
No comments:
Post a Comment