After our appointment I went to Target and bought 5 more pillows...because the 9 already on our bed wasn't quite enough. However, Max LOVES all my pillows. He thinks they are for him and he looks so darn cute all nestled up in them sometimes I just let him stay. Maybe that's why I don't sleep...I sacrifice sleep because my dog looks cute. If only he weighed less than 90 pounds...
Tonight we had a Red Robin Night which means Waylon was working late so we met at Red Robin for dinner. We've been doing this for years. This is actually the first one we've had in Columbus though (yay!!). On the way to meet him a Brad Paisley song came on the radio that I (apparently) know all the words to. So I was singing along (okay, at the top of my lungs) and boy...our girl got rowdy! I'm telling myself she really enjoyed it and was just dancing along. Waylon may say otherwise.
We went to Buy Buy Baby and got to mark a few things off our "to get for baby" list tonight. Love that feeling!!
**Please don't tell me how huge I look in these pictures...I'm very aware. Thank you!**
No comments:
Post a Comment