So I have good news and bad news...
The good news: We have a name!! Well, a first name; we are still working on a middle name. It is kind of strange to call her something other than "Baby" and we've only called her by her name a couple of times.
The bad news: We are keeping her name as a surprise. :-) Waylon didn't want to even find out her gender (which he is SO glad he did now!), so we compromised and decided to keep her name to ourselves until she arrives.
And now for one of my stories... A while ago, before we found out she is a girl, we were talking about names. All the girl names I came up with, Waylon thought sounded like "dancer" names. So I really liked this one particular name but didn't want to say anything yet because Waylon hated all my girl names! One night we were at TGI Fridays and the subject of names came up and I was thinking about this one name but thought I'd still wait to bring it up and Waylon said "What do you think about the name .... ?" AND IT WAS THE NAME I'D BEEN THINKING! So I was pretty sure that would be her name but we wanted to keep our minds open in case we came up with something else but we both just love this name.
I can't wait to share it with you in July!!
you know I'm going to accidently guess it and ruin everything, right? so, I just won't say anything...is it Tiffany? lol
ReplyDeleteBill