Three months from today is our due date! I'm still feeling pretty good. It's getting harder to get around and I run out of breath a lot. I'm sleeping about 2 to 3 hours at a time. It just recently increased to 3...so hopefully that is a good sign. My back is really aching, as is the upper part of my belly. It's been partially numb for the past month or so but the doctor told me that was fine because there are a lot of nerve endings there. The weather has cooled down a little bit so my ankles are not so swollen. However, putting socks and shoes on by myself is starting to be a challenge because of my large belly and my short waist. Waylon's nice and puts them on for me when he's home! :-) I told him it was good practice for when the baby gets here. Sometimes it's more of what NOT to do but that's okay!
Please excuse the ratty hair and yoga pants and running shoes look. These were taken after my hour and a half walk (around Target...it counts!).
Friday afternoon Waylon called me to see what we had planned for Saturday. I told him we didn't have plans and he said he had a surprise for me. Normally I beg him to tell me but he never does so I just said "okay" and went on. At dinner he kept trying to get me to guess but I didn't know so I didn't guess. He told me I was going somewhere by myself. And then he said "no, I didn't get you a ticket home!" :-)
My sweet husband booked me for a 90 minute maternity massage! I asked him who told him about this spa and he said (so proudly) "nobody, I googled it!" That made me a little nervous but I looked it up and it looked really nice and knowing where it was (in Easton), I figured it couldn't be too bad!
It was really nice! And it felt SO GOOD!! I have problems staying on my side for too long so it did get a little uncomfortable but the massage totally made up for that! In fact, the girl doing it was also pregnant.
Other than the massage, we didn't do a lot this weekend. Waylon worked on the pipes in the guest bathroom and now he's painting the guest room. He needs to rest...he's spent the last few weekends working really hard on the house!
edit.jpg)
+edit.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment