I have been searching for bedding for a long time. I don't like themes and/or characters. Yeah, they're cute but it's not what I wanted in our girl's nursery. So I knew what I wanted...I just had to find it. Without paying for it to be custom-made. That was the problem!
When my mom was here, we found bedding I liked at Pottery Barn Kids but I wanted Waylon to see it first. Then I read that PBK kind of cheaped out on the sheets recently and the quality wasn't that great. So I went back to the drawing board and started searching online. I found another one I liked but it still wasn't exactly what I wanted. It was a little too bright for what I was imagining.
I was getting completely stressed out about this bedding situation so I finally decided to just go to PBK and get the one I liked...cheap-o sheets and all! :-)
Here it is:
(from the PBK website...click here to see more pictures)
The skirt is striped, the sheet is flowered, and the bumpers are polka-dots on one side and pink on the inside. We didn't purchase the quilt yet because we want to have her name put on it.
I'll post pictures of it with our actual crib after we get the mattress and get it all put on.

No comments:
Post a Comment