Tuesday, March 30, 2010

23 Weeks

Ever since the hockey game, I've been sick with a cold and/or allergies.  Waylon thinks it's allergies because he was sick for like 2 days.  I'm going on day 5.  Not fair.  He can take my drug of choice, Aleve Cold and Sinus and I can't!  I prefer not to take anything at all, but I've taken Sudafed twice (approved by the dr...).  I think I've only taken Tylenol twice during my whole pregnancy.  I'm trying to drink lots of water and get lots of sleep.  I drank a whole bottle of water before I even got out of bed this morning and I felt a little better.  I'm hoping to feel better in a few days because it's supposed to be in the 70s the rest of the week and for the weekend.  I think Saturday the high is 78...wahoo! 

So I know you don't care about that...here's my 23 Week picture:


Keep in mind I'm sick!!  :-)

And for the BIG news of the week...Waylon finally got to feel Baby Girl kick!  She's not consistent so whenever I tell  him she's moving, she stops by the time he tries to feel.

Tonight we went to our favorite pizza shop and our waitress told us that they've had four pregnant women eat there and then go into labor later that night!  So she said to come back in July and eat a lot of Italian food and then maybe I'd have her that night!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment