We're 19 weeks and still feeling good! Other than a little backache (about which I will not complain), I am doing great.
I'm laughing now, because we went to the gym and I was so worried that people would think I just had a lot to eat or something. Wearing regular clothes doesn't normally make me feel that way, but wearing gym clothes, I thought I just looked fat. HAHA, but now that I see these pictures...! Waylon and Veronica (we ran into her there) kept telling me I looked pregnant but I thought they were just being nice.
So, yes, that means I actually went to the gym! I've been so bad about it because I just haven't felt like going. Not that I've felt bad, I just didn't want to go. Waylon started doing Body for Life this week so I decided to go with him.
As for our weekend... Saturday we met with an accountant to do our taxes. It was in ghetto-ville. We actually passed a laundry-mat/pub. I guess you can get your drink on while you do some laundry... After that, we went to the ONLY baby furniture store in Columbus. Seriously. How can there only be one?? Maybe there's more, they just don't advertise?? Let's hope! Anyway, we didn't find anything we loved more than the one we found a couple of weeks ago. We'll continue looking and then purchase that one if we can't find anything else.
Sunday we did a little shopping...found a very large mirror to put over the mantel and bought Baby some books. One thing is for sure, our child will have lots of reading material! Right now that is really all we can buy that is gender neutral! My mom has bought a lot of them...thanks mama! We tried a new place for dinner called Raising Canes. It's kind of like Slim Chickens but fewer choices. It was really good...and they have Sonic ice! :-) Then to top it all off (keep in mind, this was the last day of February and Waylon's Body for Life Challenge was to start Monday...), we went to Culver's for dessert. We had never been but I've heard a lot of good things about it (ahem, Mr. and Mrs. Hicks). It's a lot like Braum's...they have burgers and ice cream. That's the closet thing I can compare it to. But they have custard instead of ice cream. Oh yum! It's only about 5-10 minutes from our house too. Good thing Waylon's diet started! When we got home we started hanging our artwork and stuff on the walls. They've been too bare for too long.
Now I'm home all by my lonesome until Friday. Waylon's in California again. Good thing I have this guy to keep me company:
An older picture of my big furry baby (look how young he was...hardly any white on his face!)
Max is sure a cutie! Kelly, you are a cutie, also!! I can't believe it's already been 19 weeks! Hope that snow melts before I get there! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom
Nice blogging...check that date of grandpa's b-day...you might have written it down wrong
ReplyDeletelove you
Bill