Thursday, March 25, 2010

22 Weeks/Nursery Pictures

Here I am Tuesday at 22 weeks.  I went shopping with my mom that day and random shoppers would ask me when I was due.  A lady in the Macy's shoe department even asked me how much weight I've gained! 


Mom and I

We didn't get around to taking these pictures until after midnight...uggg!  So tired!

Last week we worked on the nursery and got it ready to move in furniture and the few things we have for her already.  Here are the before pictures (mess and all!):

Pretty, isn't it?? 

After we cleaned it out, we (Waylon) painted the top part Khaki.
(He REALLY hates painting, but will do anything for Baby Girl...)

 

Then we put up the middle white railing.

We had planned on putting whiteboard on the bottom that would look something like this (between the baseboards and railing, of course):

But that didn't really work out as planned.  So we decided to go with a darker brown that wasn't too dark.

Waylon then painted the railing, baseboards, door frames, and window sill white. 

And touch-ups:

Finished:

We finished with all the painting and such on Friday night and moved our one dresser in.  Then Saturday we went and got our crib, which was a very generous gift from Waylon's parents (thank you!).  Of course we just had to put it up right away! 
(What's a post without Max?  He was pouting because he was banned from the room for over a week.)

And done!!

Of course, this is without the mattress, bedding, curtains, decor, etc.  This was Saturday.  It is a lot more full today...I'll post those pictures later.  I think I've done enough pictures for one day!  :-)

**these pictures were taken at different times of the day/night with different cameras so the colors all look a little different (and some had the painting spotlights on).  The furniture is cherry and the wall colors are the most true in the last picture!**

No comments:

Post a Comment