We had kind of a lazy week since last time I posted. We were on a mission to find some sandals on Saturday that have arch support. I SO don't want my feet to stretch out. I found some Sperry flip-flops but that was it. We also got most of our registering done, which is nice to be able to check off the to do list.
I've been suffering from allergies since last Monday. It's so annoying! So I've been pretty miserable with those. We went tonight to get some cough medicine so maybe I can get some sleep tonight! (Not likely considering it's after midnight already...)
I have to take Maxwell to the vet tomorrow which I am NOT looking forward to. I was hoping to get in on the weekend so Waylon could go with me, but it took a week to get in, so I just got the first available. He has a lump/bump/hard spot/whatever you want to call it on his nose. He also has several other bumps on his belly and under his front legs. I am hoping those are just fatty spots. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment