Monday, May 17, 2010

BUSY!

Our goal is to be done with all our house chores and most of the baby stuff by June 1.  That's just two weeks from now!  We probably don't need to be done until July 1, but June is going to be very busy!!
  • June 5 - our baby shower
  • June 7-11 - Waylon's going out of town
  • June 12 - all day birthing class 
  • June 16-20 - My parents are coming
  • June 23 - breastfeeding class
  • I'll also be having more doctor's appointments (2nd, 16th, and 30th)
  • My brother might come in June... (although he won't commit...ahem, Bill...I know you're reading this!) 

Not to mention I'll probably be moving a lot slower by then...I am already slow!  :-)  It will be so nice to have the majority of things done by then so I'll have 8(ish) weeks to "relax" and not worry about organizing the pantry, cleaning the windows, etc.  :-)  I know I'll be hot and miserable by then, so why worry about house stuff too??  :-)

This weekend was also very busy!  Waylon ran the Race for the Cure on Saturday morning.  There were over 50,000 people there...Columbus has the 3rd largest in the world!  Who knew??

We spent two hours changing banks Saturday morning/afternoon also.  That was a good time!  We realized that our bank was randomly charging us $15 a month.  Not every month, just every once in a while!  So we are in the process of closing that account and opened a new one at another bank.  Just something else to give us a hassle!

After we got all that straightened out, we went furntiure shopping.  We got a new couch and a recliner/rocker for the den.  They are supposed to be delivered on Friday!  :-)

Sunday, Waylon went fishing with a co-worker in the morning and then we went to an afternoon party/BBQ at Waylon's work-out buddy's house. 

It just seems like we were on the go all weekend long and I know every weekend's going to be that way from here on out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment