Wednesday, May 26, 2010

31 Weeks

Here's our 31 week picture(s)!  Max hasn't been involved in a while so I let him sit with me.

My dear friend Shea sent us this:
Our first diapers!  I am so excited to have diapers!  :-)

The basket/diaper caddy is beautiful!  I'm planning on keeping it downstairs with an additional set of changing supplies so I don't have to carry her upstairs everytime she needs changed.  You can't tell from the picture, but the middle compartment fits a box of wipes and then there are four side compartments and then four pockets for smaller items.  So cute!  I love it!!

I also forgot that I took this picture over the weekend:
I have never parked in these spots because I always feel as if there is someone who needs to park there more than I do.  Well, this weekend was hot and my feet were hurting!  So Waylon parked in the Expectant Mother spots at the mall (we would have had to walk a LONG way) and at Buy Buy Baby (it was only a few spots closer than another empty one but still!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment