Tuesday, May 18, 2010

30 Week Ultrasound!

We had our 30 week ultrasound today.  I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left!  The doctor's office is getting new ultrasound machines so they were "trying it out" on me.  Really, that just meant another lady was in there with us showing Dr. Sayat how to use it.  This one was nice because it had an additional screen for me to look at.  Usually I was cranking my head around to see the screen and it was hard to see. 

He confirmed again that it is a girl (and so did the other lady)!  Everything looked good.  My placenta was still a little low but her head was further down than the placenta so everything should be good.  He said as my uterus gets larger, it will pull my placenta up. 

The only thing I was concerned about, but the doctor wasn't, is the fact that it estimated that she weighs FOUR POUNDS already!!  She's in the 75th percentile. 

We got to watch her for a little bit.  She had her hands up by her face, which is funny because I sleep with my hands by my face too.  (Of course, she doesn't have many other places to put them, but still!)  She wouldn't move one of them so you can't really see her nose in the picture we got.  But we could see her little lips and they were just moving so much!  She was either sucking or talking!  :-)  SO cute! 

So, here she is:

Trying to help you figure it out...it's her profile:


And here I am:

Last night Waylon put together our strollers and carseat.  (Okay, he took the carseat and lightweight stroller out of their boxes, but he did put together the big stroller!) These pictures are not good quality because the camera battery died right after taking my weekly picture, so I had to use my phone.

Maclaren my parents got us:
It's Razorback red, not orangish-red like this picture makes it look...

Our carseat/stroller travel system:

And Max approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment