Max sleeping last night...he covers his face when he's trying to sleep and the lights are on. Usually his eyes are covered but I still thought he was looking cute! :-)
Max had his vet appointment today. Everything checked out just fine. The doctor thinks his bump on his nose is from an injury...that he got poked or bumped into something (I have no idea what that could be since he stays inside all the time). He specifically said he did not think it was a tumor, so that made this girl very happy! I also had the vet check his whole body for other bumps. He found one or two that were just fatty deposits and one that he thought was built-up scar tissue. He made a note in the file where they were located and will check them again next time. Max also got his shots taken care of since he's due for them a couple of weeks before the baby's due. I really didn't want to have to worry about getting his shots during those last few weeks. And I didn't want to hassle Waylon with taking off work to take him.
Meanwhile...I got some sleep last night thanks to these:
I told Waylon something was a miracle worker, but I didn't know which one. He thinks the cough syrup, but I think it was the Vapo-Steam. I took the cough syrup at midnight and it is a 4-hour syrup. I slept from 1am-9am and didn't cough once. He claims the humidifier didn't do anything the times before when I was sick...but I've never had a cough since we've had it. Then I realized the Vapo-Steam has a cough suppressant in it. So, bingo! That has to be it!
I am still not feeling great, but I feel MUCH better today!! I was hoping the rain would help from yesterday but when I took Max to the vet, I had the back windows down for him and I could see all kinds of things falling from the trees...I knew they were coming in the car but I couldn't help but feel sorry for Max, so the windows stayed down! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment