Wednesday, July 7, 2010

37 Weeks

We are FULL-TERM now!!! 


We are (mostly) packed and ready to go!  I have a list of a few things to grab at the last minute (cameras, phones, chargers, laptop, wallet, make-up).  We have to stay for two days after her birth so I am taking a little more than I will probably need. 

Guess who doesn't have their bags packed??  Waylon's going to miss having his clothes and other things...

I met with a pediatrician this afternoon.  Waylon got stuck in a meeting so I had to go by myself.  I really wanted Waylon to meet him too but that's okay.  I really liked him.  I think he is a very nice, good person and he gave a lot of research to back up his answers regarding vaccinations, breastfeeding, etc. 

Our doctor's appointment is tomorrow so I'll update then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment