I really didn't think we would get to take this picture or go to this week's appointment but here we are!
(yes, I realize I basically wear the same thing in every picture...most of my shirts are too short now and I refuse to buy more!)
We didn't make much progress this week at all. :-( My doctor is pretty against inducing unless it's medically needed. I don't WANT to be induced, but I also want our baby here healthy and safe! He said we would discuss it next week at our 40 week appointment...!
We bought our monitor tonight at Buy Buy Baby. That was the last thing we needed to buy for her right away. I'm pretty excited to try it out! Although I'd be much more excited to try it out with a BABY in her crib!
We Skyped with my parents for my birthday tonight. It was their first time to try it. I told them they had better figure it out before we go into labor because we are planning on Skyping from the hospital (post-delivery!). I am proud of them for figuing it out on their own! And my dad said I looked like I swallowed a beach ball. Thanks Dad!!
Waylon's mom, Sarah, and Frankie got their plane tickets for the second week in August to come meet the baby (his dad will come at some point during that week, I think). I asked my mom to stay until the morning that they arrive so I will only have that day to be alone with the baby (they'll get here around 6pm). Waylon's planning on taking his two week paternity leave after his family leaves. I'm looking forward to having those two weeks with him home with just the three of us!
Thank you for all the birthday calls, texts, cards, and facebook messages! I was bummed after our appointment (that may or may not be an understatement!) so they all made me smile and feel better! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment