Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Texting Line Ever

Last night my brother texted me around midnight...this is our conversation:

Bill:  I hope my niece isn't born on July 26th because that's Aunt and Uncle's Day which would put a damper on her birthday :-)

Kelly: Hmmm...never heard of that holiday!

Bill: Well you will soon...every July 26th lol

Kelly: lol, heard your shopping trip got postponed   [shopping in Tulsa with my mom]

Bill: No it's Friday.  I'm going only for what's in your belly so don't make fun of me.  I went by Posh Princess the other day but they were closed.  :(

Kelly: Wow, that's not something I thought I'd ever hear you say!

Bill: I'm gonna be the greatest uncle ever.  So shut it. lol

Bill: As soon as I know her name I can include her as one of my beneficiaries

Kelly: I think you will need her SSN too which will take a few weeks I think

Bill: Nope. Just a name.  Give it to me!! You're driving me nuts with this guessing game.  What's the last letter?

Kelly: Nope.

Bill: Oh well, it's nbd. It's just whatever.  Idc  [this goes way back...I guess it's an "inside joke"??]

****************

So my favorite part is obviously...
I went by Posh Princess the other day but they were closed. :(

LOVE IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment