Monday, July 12, 2010

Our weekend in bullets

  • Waylon is trying to squeeze in as much golf as possible lately...he knows those days will be limited soon!
  • We finally found white curtains.  Who knew they were so hard to find??
  • We purchased slipcovers for our old couches (the ones in the loft).  They were $159 on sale for $47.  We thought we were getting a great deal.  However, they looked like we were college kids covering an old 70s style couch or something.  Not cute.  They'll be returned very soon.   We'll stick to the original beige micro-suede.
  • We watched Law Abiding Citizen Saturday night and one part scared me so bad, I thought we might go into labor!  **and I totally knew what was about to happen...it still made me jump out of my seat**
  • Max has started getting on the couch again...
  • Look at that guilty face!!!
  • Because apparently he couldn't get his bed and blankie comfy enough...
  • We finally got to Skype with Sarah, Travis, Hayden and Carsen last night.  We've been trying for a couple of weeks and we've all been so busy! 
  • I got a box of presents today from mom...none of which she will let me open yet.  I also have a present on the table from when she was here in June that she won't let me open yet.  She even told me what it was...I don't understand!
  • I take that back, she let me open ONE...the one that was for my birthday, which makes even LESS sense.  This is what it was:
Totally my favorite movie when I was little...I know, I'm strange.  I've never seen The Wizard of Oz, but give me a 1940s Bob Hope movie and I'd sit and watch the whole thing.  My other favorite was The Paleface with Bob Hope and Jane Russell!  :-)
  • We got our swing set up last night.  We thought Max should have a little time to get used to it and sniff it prior to the baby being in it!  I know he wants those little bears on the mobile!


  • I was asked AGAIN last night if I was having twins...uggg!  Some people!

  • I walked around Target for an hour and half today...hoping walking will make me progress a little bit more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment